Dear authors! The editorial board of the journal “Russian language abroad” invites you to send an article to the journal. Readers of our journal are interested in following topics:
- Practical development of lessons, typology of exercises and tasks for all types of speech activity (“Training section”).
- New methods in teaching Russian as a foreign language (“Methods”).
- Questions of educational policies of different countries, the functioning of the Russian language in those countries (“We write”).
- Teaching of the Russian literature abroad.
- Features of teaching Russian as a foreign language in educational institutions of different countries (“From the experience of teaching”).
- Preservation of the Russian language in the families of compatriots living abroad (“Compatriots abroad”).
- The use of computer (interactive) courses, programs in teaching Russian as a foreign language.
- Current methodological and linguistic research in the field of Russian as a foreign language (“news of science”).
- The ratio of forms of control and testing in the Russian as a foreign language.
- Information on activities related to Russian as a foreign language.
Photos of the authors and their data are required.